Arabian Horse Association of Queensland (AHAQ)
Our Next Event: Autumn Affair 29 March 2020
About the AHAQ Inc.
Promoting the Arabian Horse in Queensland
The role of the Arabian Horse Association of Queensland is to provide a voice for its members and to promote the Arabian Breed to the wider community through events such as the Qld Arabian Challenge Show, training days, social get-togethers and maintaining a public presence.
The Arabian Horse Association (Qld) Inc. was established in 1969 with the following aims:
- To encourage and promote the breeding, ownership and exhibition in Queensland of Arabians, Anglo Arabians, Partbred Arabians, Arabian Pony, Arabian Riding Pony, Arabian Warmbloods, Arabian Stockhorses, Quarabs and any other Arabian derivative horses approved by the Arabian Horse Society of Australia Ltd.
- To hold and promote shows and exhibitions of Arabians, Anglo Arabians, Partbred Arabians, Arabian Pony, Arabian Riding Pony, Arabian Warmbloods, Arabian Stockhorses, Quarabs and any other Arabian derivative horses approved by the Arabian Horse Society of Australia Ltd and to offer and award prizes thereat.
- To advertise and publish such matters and in such newspapers, periodicals, books, websites, emails, or other media as the Association may think fit.
- To print and publish any newspapers, periodicals, books, websites, emails, or other media or leaflets that the Association may think necessary or desirable for the attainment of its objects.
- To establish harmonious relations and co-operate with Agricultural Societies in Queensland, with a view, inter alia, to having the breed fully represented in the Schedule of prizes at shows and exhibitions conducted by such Societies.
- To establish harmonious relations with Societies having objects similar to these objects and to encourage exchanges with Societies of a like nature elsewhere.
- To establish the formation of regional, national, riding and training clubs having objects similar to these objects.
We sincerely thank all of our sponsors for their ongoing support – shows like these would simply not be possible without their generosity. Please take a moment to learn more about them, let them know that you are grateful for their assistance, and support them with your business.