An AHAQ Inc High Point Series for Members
Please remember to be in this High Point series you must have entered two Affair shows beginning with the Spring Affair last September ending with Autumn Affair.
High Point Classes
- Class 1 Purebred Arabian Led Open
- Class 2 Purebred Arabian Led Non-Pro
- Class 3 Purebred Arabian Under Saddle Open
- Class 4 Purebred Arabian Under Saddle Non-Pro
- Class 5 Derivative Arabian Led Open
- Class 6 Derivative Arabian Led Non-Pro
- Class 7 Derivative Arabian Ridden Open
- Class 8 Derivative Arabian Ridden Non-Pro
- Class 9 Youth Led/Ridden
- Class 10 API Led/Ridden
- Class 11 Beginner Led/Ridden
RULES & CONDITIONS of ENTRY:
- All horses must be registered/recorded with the AHSA Ltd to be eligible for nomination in this event
- All owners/lessees of horses nominated must be current financial members of the AHAQ Inc
- All handlers and riders AND strappers must be current financial members of the AHAQ Inc or the AHSA Ltd to compete in AHAQ Inc Arabian Events for Insurance purposes.
- Entry fee per High Point Category per horse is $10
- An entrant may nominate for any or all High Point they are eligible for.
- Judges’ decisions are final, no correspondence will be entered into after presentation of awards.
- Youth Competitor age will be as at the time the Nomination is received.
- Youth points accrue from Youth classes only.
- Non-Pro points accrue from Non-Pro classes only.
- Open events accrue from open events, regardless of rider or handler.
- Points accrue from the Four (4) Affair Shows A Spring Affair 2018, A Grand Affair 2018, A Summer Affair 2019, An Autumn Affair 2019
- Nominated horses must compete in a minimum of Two (2) of the 4 Affair Shows to accumulate points.
- High Point and Runner up High Point will be awarded in each category, determined by points earned over the 4 Affair Shows.
- Points will be allocated as following: 1st Place = 5 points, 2nd Place = 4 points, 3rd Place = 3 Points, 4th Place = 2 points, 5th Place = 1 point, Ch = 3 Points, Reserve = 2 Points
- Nomination for this event indicates acceptance of the aforementioned Rules & Conditions of entry.